Sports Nutrition for Peak Performance is a program designed as a continuation of our Comprehensive Training Diet Analysis for athletes wanting to further refine their nutrition practices with peak performance in mind.
Sports Nutrition for Peak Performance is an ideal program for the athlete looking to gain an edge on their competition by fueling their engine with the best nutrition practices available.
Your diet should be periodized to match the periodization of your training plan. This will keep you at race weight in-season while supporting your training and competition, and also prevent off-season weight gain.
Your sports nutritionist will apply a combination of the latest scientific studies, to design a personalized plan for you that will help prepare you for key workouts and races. Your sports nutritionist will also work with you to prevent GI distress, by customizing the amount and type of calories you consume during training and racing.
Through metabolic test data (provided by you) and dietary analysis, your sports nutritionist can not only help you find your ideal race weight, but help you achieve it in a healthy way that will avoid injury and allow you to perform at your best when it counts the most.
Sports Nutrition for Peak Performance Quick View
- Begins with a Comprehensive Training Diet Analysis
- Customized caloric intake to prevent GI distress (ask us about Metabolic Efficiency Training!)
- Suggested caloric and macro nutrient distribution throughout the day
- Strategies for maintaining energy levels for training and competition
- Guidance regarding individual nutrition goals and obstacles
- Weekly review of food log with feedback for continued improvement
- Fee: $175.00 per month, ($325.00 for 1st month CTDA)
More Details on the Sports Nutrition for Peak Performance Service?
Call us for a FREE consultation at 917-825-1451, or send us your questions through our Contact Page