Our Summer 2010 Triathlon Training Camp is based in Colorado Springs, CO from July 28 thru Aug 1. This triathlon training camp is ideal for athletes training for late summer or fall triathlon races. The Springs, as we like to call it, sits at the foot of Pike’s Peak in Rocky Mountains. You’ll get to experience this scenic area by swimming, cycling and running everyday along with guidance from Trismarter.com coaches.
Triathlon Training Camp Schedule:
- Wednesday – Arrival | Settle into hotel | Group dinner
- Thursday – AM, bike a hilly ride at the US Air Force Acedemy | PM, Springs Splash and Dash (750m-1500m Swim/3.75M Run)
- Friday – AM, trail run | Noon, Cheyenne Canyon bike TT | PM, coached swim session
- Saturday – AM, long bike (Manitou Springs to Cripple Creek) – PM, coached swim session
- Sunday – AM, trail run in Garden of the Gods | PM, campers depart
Cost for the Summer 2010 Triathlon Training Camp is $800 per participant. Contact us to reserve your spot.
- All session fees
- All triathlon training sports nutrition
- Four group dinners (with optional cooking instruction)
- Presentations and technical instruction by Trismarter.com triathlon coaches
- Full support for cycling and running workouts
- Goodie bag with Trismarter.com apparel and product samples from our partners
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare and Airport transfers
- Accommodations (we have recommendations)
- Meals other than as stated above
- Transport to/from session locations – car rental is recommended
Contact us today to register. Space in this camp is limited.